Serial Storytelling Videos
I turn YOUR serious issues, crises, product ideas, and services into video ‘soap operas’. Don’t worry, I’m not talking about some kind of tacky tv show. Quite the opposite. This is Serial Storytelling. I will create a series of videos as part of a real life drama about you, your good cause, or product that entices online social media audiences to become emotionally involved with your story,
Why us what we regard as ‘soap opera’ techniques on serious and worthy causes, products, or ideas? So that many more people will pay attention to them, support then, and spread the word through social media.
My secret sauce (or USP if you like marketing-speak) is ‘Serial Storytelling,’ which is another way of saying soap opera. But my brand of Serial Storytelling is far better than TV soap dramas… or so-called reality tv shows, which are mostly phoney. My soap operas are real life dramas about people affected by… just about anything…good or bad… from war, to social issues, great ideas and great products or services.
I am a former ABC News Correspondent and I specialise in making videos that give viewers an irresistible reason to watch, to come back for more, and to recommend them to their many online friends.
Viewers will want to watch and share my real life soap operas because…
- Important issues are being played out
- The episodes are totally unpredictable and unrehearsed
- Each episode leaves you in suspense about what will happen in the next instalment to people you are steadily becoming emotionally involved with
You…charities, NGOs, businesses, and others win because…
- You gain emotionally invested followers, which you can convert to more donations or sales
- You get a tv network quality product at a phenomenal bargain…because I have the proven skills and experience to produce, shoot, write, narrate, and edit. I also consult.